What Grant really loved, and I must say he is a little chip off the 'ol mom block, is his chocolate ice cream cone. I would always prefer ice cream over cake even if it was as awesome as those cupcakes.
Opening presents. He got the idea of what to do, but still needed a little extra help with the process.
We found this sweet jeep at a garage sale and managed to get it for $25. The only problem was it was pink and purple. So with a little spray paint we had a tough guy jeep all ready for our tough guy Grant. He looks way tough huh?
And here is Grant's first time driving his car. Oh the simple pleasures in life. Although, I would probably react the same way if I had a sweet new car to drive around in.
Blowing out his birthday candles. He ended up getting a little help from his cousin Sydney and you can tell he is a little confused as to what all just happened.
3 comments:
What a great idea to spray paint the jeep--Grant is so cute (I mean tough) driving it. And I'm glad you are getting over the flu--it sounds terrible. If we get it (knock on wood), I will be referring to your blog for tips!
I love the cupcakes. They look and sound delicious. So sorry you guys caught the flu. I'm glad you are getting over it, though.
Grant is such a cute little guy.
Hey you two!! I have to say...that little Grant just steals my heart with every pic. I hope everything is great for you!!
Post a Comment